Monday, February 22, 2010
Spring Fever
I don't exactly know where it came from, but I have this feeling....it's as though I've been jumped by the Easter Bunny and any other number of furry woodland critters associated with Spring. I'm seeing life through pastel colored glasses. Plus, there is the whole babies in springtime thing going on. It's madness. Babies, bunnies, yellows, purples, flowers, sunshine, chickens, Easter, Spring!!!! Every time I enter a store I zoom off (zooming as fast as I can with what feels like an overgrown, steroid injected watermelon strapped to my front) in the direction of the pastels. It's like I can't even help myself. Poor Chris, he has been subjected to every Spring related item in every store within 10 miles of our house. I don't think I've ever been this excited for the seasons to change. I can't wait to see our GIANT lilac bush come into bloom, along with the row of rose bushes lining our driveway. I want to see grass, hear the birds, and see the sun. I'm just waiting for the world to come back to life. Winter is being a bit too bipolar for my taste right now. Anyway, I hope you are all as excited for Spring as I am!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know... you don't want it to come TOO soon... you should enjoy this time with the Winter while it lasts... :) Evil, I know, mwahahahaha!
You are so funny! I can see you in mind just zipping around the store looking for Springy things. And I can't believe you are going to have two little girls come this Spring.
I am ready for pretty purple pansies too! A little color outside other than gray would be a blessing!
I love lilac bushes! We had a big bush at my home in Wisconsin. Smells so good. Totally jealous of your flowers. I want spring to come too. :)
I am excited for spring to come too! Probably not as much as you but excited none the less! I'm excited for the daffodils and tulips!
Post a Comment