Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The New Digs

More space!!

Out of sheer necessity, Chris and I have upgraded to a two bedroom apartment, and we couldn't be happier. We came home from the Christmas break thinking that perhaps we should start looking for a new place and plan on moving out in February or March. Yep. 5 days later we were living in a new spot. We both absolutely love it! It's in south Provo, so a little off the beaten path for us, but it's nice to live in a neighborhood instead of a complex for a change.

So, here is the grand tour. It's kind of set up in a circular form...just keep that in mind.

The front door, along with our massive book collection

Living room and adjoining kitchen

The rest of the kitchen and venturing down the hall.

Our room, and the girls' room...aka the war zone. It was organized, but then I decided to start sorting through the thousand pounds of baby clothes we have been given...and voilĂ !


6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey! I have those same couches!! FUNNY! Good luck organizing the girl's room. Let me know if you need any help! I LOVE LOVE organizing! And I could bring my baby over so you could practice! ha ha!

Marianne said...

Hey! I HAD those same couches...those very same ones!! I am so glad to see they live on. I hope they serve you well.

Those old houses are often set up like that, in a circle. It drives designers on HGTV nutty! The girl's room (fun!) looks like it is full of blessings. Put Diana to work over there!

mateicho1 said...

Hey look at that. You guys have a blog, too. Well sweet it'll be that much easier to keep in contact!

Jessica Roudebush said...

I want to come seee!

Katelyn said...

Love it! Newer bigger apartments are AWESOME and they'll be so nice for twin girls. Glad you found a great place.

Dan and Sher said...

Looks like something out of Martha Stewart LIVING!!!