Well, in any case, Chris and I do have a bit of news...although most of you already know. Half way through my pregnancy we went in for our first ultrasound. So exciting! A boy or a girl? What's it going to be? It turns out it's a girls! And so, in record breaking time...Chris and I became the future parents of not one, but two little girls. What a way to end the year. As for my due date...who knows. Anytime after the beginning of March is pretty much fair game as far as these babies are concerned. We just moved into a new apartment with adequate space for our now family of four, so from here on out it's just about waiting.
In the meantime, the girls are happily karate chopping each other into oblivion whilst I, their mother, pray for March to hurry up!
3 comments:
Every time I think about your happy news I smile! It is truly delightful!! It's amazing how fast two became four and you are never the same. But it's a good "never the same".
(on a side note, my sister Gena raised twin girls so if you ever need advice or want to commiserate with a willing ear I'll hook you up! She is amazing and once you get her started she won't stop!)
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
Congrats on the twins! How exciting! Merrill and I were secretly hoping for twins too, but that didn't work out with Heavenly Father's plan. And as for the next post...Chris looks way ready for two girls. He already knows how to have a tea party!
Post a Comment