It has come to our attention that we suck at having Family Home Evening...so we decided to do something about it.
Last week was our first attempt. It was very short.
This week I decided to do something that (despite being equally as short) would be a little more stimulating for the girls.
Witness my artistic genius.
Now, I highly doubt the eternal truth of families being together forever truly sank in...but it was still nice. It's so fun to teach these girls anything at all. I'm glad for the chance to be able to teach them all I know about what is true and good in this life...and to teach it in a way they will be able to understand. I think sometimes we ALL need to return to basics like this.
I love my family!
5 comments:
Your kids are super cute. I hadn't seen any pictures in a while. Congrats, Withams. Well procreated.
Whitney! Your kids look like kids, not babies! It's amazing how big our girls are now. And good job starting up FHE. We have weekly FHE but usually we have the girls pick out the songs in the hymn books (they love flipping pages) and sing like 2 or 3 opening and 2 or 3 closing songs. Josh and I like to sing. But the lesson is usually really much more for Josh and I so I like your very nice drawing idea. :) Keep it up!
Family Home Evening is definitely hard but fun with kids. We've been going through the nursery manual for our lessons- Nathan likes it for about 1 minute before he's distracted.
Are you sure Christopher didn't draw these??????? Welll done!
I love the pictures your drew! Just keep at it. Things soak into those little heads that you would not believe!
Post a Comment