Friday, March 11, 2011

Leaf Eating Days

Yesterday our trio of girls went to the little park area in our complex. It was our first time using it and, even though I can't speak for the girls, I was definitely excited. The sun was finally shining so we loaded into the stroller and walked on over.

The girls loved being outside on the grass. It was super fun to watch them react to all the wind and sunlight.

I guess they decided it was okay.




Then it was time to taste new things. Lucy ate her first leaf. And then tried to eat 20 more.




After some hard playing...it was time to come home and get clean again.




Then it was time for bed. Yay!!


All in all...I'd call it a good day.


3 comments:

Marianne said...

Oh my goodness! I could kiss those cheeks all day! What a good day, indeed. Leaves and sticks are high up on the list on things to be chewed upon. I believe you must taste spring to appreciate it. Samwise loves sticks especially! I am so glad you got outside to enjoy the sunshine!

Katelyn said...

Yeah! I love this post! So cute. I Love the picture of the girls both eating sticks. Ha ha ha. I hope you keep getting nice weather so you can keep getting out!

Megan said...

I have a sudden craving for leaves...

Your girls are super cute!